In an ever-more competitive world the iPECS eMG80 delivers simple and reliable telephony that helps your business to save money, drive productivity and increase customer satisfaction. It is packed with a range of features that ensure your business can compete and win, and offers the flexibility to meet the needs of office, home and road based users, even those abroad.
The iPECS eMG80 is perfect for Small & Medium sized businesses and other organisations with multiple offices or staff who work remotely. It comes with a host of features straight out of the box without expensive licence options. These include:
- Smartphone Integration
- Voicemail to email
On-demand or specialist call recording
- Contact centre and call centre working
- Access to VoIP (phone calls using WiFi to reduce costs)
- SIP ready for video calls and video conferencing
Even though comprehensive and highly capable, iPECS eMG80 is simple to use with an intuitive interface that helps users quickly grasp the benefits iPECS technology and readily adopt it into their daily tasks and business processes. The platform supports an extensive range of handsets including digital and IP phones, SIP phones, DECT, Mobile Client, and an IP Conference Phone. These handsets are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of users and always deliver the best combination of features and functionality at the right price.
Built around flexible architecture, iPECS eMG80 can grow and adapt to the changing needs of a business or organisation to keep them one step ahead. It gives access to a wide range of fully integrated and specialist applications such as:
- icall suite – Five modules cover call reporting, recording, desktop call control, contact centre management and outbound dialling for greater control of the communications platform
- PHONE-LINK – call control and full integration into CRM, ERP and specialist applications from the desktop
- iPECS Communicator – A SIP based softphone for users who need to keep seamless communications with a single number.
- iPECS Phontage – A simple desktop software tool to use your phone from your PC.
- iPECS Attendant – An operator console which includes an embedded soft phone
- iPECS IPCR – A call recording and monitoring solution